Summer Reading Challenge
Let's go on an adventure with books! Join our Summer Reading Challenge. The more you read, the higher your chance of winning prizes! Every time you read: write the date, title of the book, and how many minutes you read, in your reading log. When school starts again in the fall, you'll return your reading log to school. Every student who turns in a signed reading log by their parents with the books they've read will be entered for a chance to win prizes. We've also included some reading tips and a summer book bingo in a fun reading packet. If you need another reading log, download one below and print it out. Question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading logs are due September 1, 2023
To qualify for prizes, you must follow these rules:
1. Record the dates, books, and minutes you read in your reading log.
2. Students must complete the reading logs by themselves. Write name and grade on each page.
3. ACCEPTED: All physical books and e-books, including graphic novels and comic books.
4. NOT ACCEPTED: Magazines or audiobooks.
5. A parent or guardian must sign each page you turn in. Incomplete entries will not be accepted.